07/09/2011

CORDUROY

A trend I am loving right now is corduroy! Skinny corduroy trousers, shorts, skirts and jackets are amazing! I found some inspiration on how to wear corduroy in the pictures below :)

On Friday when I get paid I'm definitely getting some cords! I think everyone should get some corduroy trousers for the winter :) - I would recommend looking on eBay for some cheap Levis ones first, you might be able to get a bargain.

Also I've been wanting the Topshop Allegra boots that I first saw on LLYMLRS and stupidly I walked past them in the shop several times debating whether to get them or not... now they are sold out everywhere and they are going for about £130 on eBay when they are only worth £75!! I decided I reallly want them! Argh!













1. All Topshop
2. ASOS
3. Love these from eBay, so be quick!
More from eBay here

Love Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. Great post, love corduroy!

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't mind a wine coloured pair or corduroy skinny jeans. love!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post
    http://thelittlefashionisto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete