19/09/2011

WINTER KNITS

Sorry I haven't had chance to update my blog over the weekend! Oops! Anyway I thought since its getting colder and pretty much nearly winter in the UK I thought I'd dedicate this blog post to winter knits.

I've always loved a good thick jumper for winter, especially geeky print ones. But now knitted leggings are in also! I have a grey pair. You can get a variety of colours from Primark!

Below I found some cool photos from lookbook.nu as an example of what to buy and how to wear knitwear.

Also I have been on an online shopping spree recently (bye bye money) and I got loads of random stuff PLUS Topshop Allegra boots! Wooo! They are finally back in stock so I had to get them! I don't usually wear anything with a heel during the day but I think these are perfect for day and night since they are not too high!









1. Topshop fisherman jumper
2. New Look - Boxy Knitted jumper
3. New Look Cable knit jumper
4. Fairisle knit leggings eBay.
5. Princes Vintage knitwear (Check out the mens jumpers aswell)
6. Princes Vintage

Personally I think the best place to get a cool looking jumper/cardigan is from charity shops or eBay :)

8 comments:

  1. knits are amazing!! cant get enough of them! :D
    amazing blog:)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I'm a newbie to your blog! I love this post...and would wear each and every look you found. I just love chunky knits for winter time. They're perfectly comfy for staying at home or for university.

    Great picks, great post!

    alissa b
    http://www.alissab.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good knit! These all do it so well! Need to get hunting for some amazing knitwear ASAP. Lovely post :)
    xo

      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
  4. There really isn't much better than a big, chunky knit in the winter. The pictures are great, and I love how the sweaters are styled! The patterned leggings look like a lot of fun too.

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking for the perfect red arran knit jumper :/ These jumpers are great though - love the first picture. Good choices!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. kits are wonderful! and I LOVE all these photos from fashion bloggers, they are the best!
    By the way, I've just found your blog and I have to say that I'm really happy that I did it :) your style is so chic! and your photos also..so I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your readerwith love,http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the first one! if anyone knows where to get a similar one, get back to me!

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete