27/07/2011

ATLANTA DE CADENET

Since the majority of my posts so far have been about certain trends and styles I like I thought I would show people a model I love the style of. She may be better known as John Taylor's (Duran Duran) daughter, Atlanta De Cadenet. I think her style is really cool and shes one of those girls who seems to throw anything on and it looks good!

Her look is a little bit edgy and not to everyone's taste but that's the type of style I love. She has modeled for The Cobra Snake, which is a cool little US vintage shop, and she seems to wear a lot of vintage. Probably quite a lot from there ;).

Anyway here are some cool photos and looks of hers that I think represent her style...












Love this photo!







All images credited to The Cobra Snake or Atlanta's Twitter xo

5 comments:

  1. her style is amazing
    found your blog fr LB forum

    follow each other? <3

    http://saiis-here.blogspot.com/
    i started not too long ago...check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is incredible. She's so fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! She has a great style!

    www.helensecretstylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete