22/07/2011

BEST FESTIVAL LOOKS

I love some of the outfits you can put together for music festivals. They can be a little out there, cool and grungy, which is my kind of style. Although we are half way through the festival season, I thought it would be good to share some awesome festival looks I found (Better late than never). Sadly I didn't get to go to my festival of choice this year which was Glastonbury festival. The demand was sooooo high for tickets I didn't manage to get any after trying three times over the year! So so gutted, especially since it isn't on next year! :(

So if you want to dress for a festival, I always think a headband or a high top messy bun looks good, teamed with some round circled sunglasses or some Ray Ban clubmasters. I think some sort of headband or hat (bowler hat I would suggest)is a must at a music festival. A vintage band t-shirt or a cool loose dress with a belt round the middle would look awesome. Here are some looks that I thought were really inspiring and just generally are great -

















Click images for credit.

xo

1 comment:

  1. HI - yes these are the best festival outfits!
    the last is the best!

    such a real inspiration!


    xx coco <3

    ReplyDelete