25/07/2011

GOD BLESS AMERICA

American flag print has been around for a while now, but its still on trend for the summer. I personally love it and I'm hunting around for some American flag printed socks to wear with some boots! I think it would look pretty good. In the majority of these photos the girls are wearing the flag printed vest or top however I think if you can pull of a flag printed headband or as I said socks that would look awesome.

I think pretty much everywhere on the high street has some sort of American flag print clothes in, I know Topshop do some amazing shorts which aren't too expensive. I've already got a flag printed headband and vest so all I need now is some socks! (Not to wear all together obviously!!)















Click image for credit xo

No comments:

Post a Comment